HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
1. Ordering: We custom build each & every instrument to order. To place an order, we ask for a materials deposit up front, with the balance & shipping amounts due on completion of the instrument. For instrument orders, our website is set up to process deposits only. There are several ways to place an order with us:
-Through this website (click on the model you're interested in)
-Over the phone with a credit card
-Through the mail Send payment to Altarwind Music, PO Bx 32, O'Brien, OR 97534
2. Deposit: When we receive your deposit, we will contact you right away notifying you of wait times. If you prefer not to wait, we will process a refund for you.
3. Prepayment: If you prefer, you are welcome to pay the whole amount up front. Out of respect for the people who have already been waiting, prepayment does not guarantee the instrument will be completed any sooner. We do work very hard to make sure the wait is as short possible.
4. Cancellation: In case of cancellation, your deposit is refundable, subject to the following: When you place your order, we use your materials deposit to purchase the raw materials needed for your instrument -wood, aluminum, steel, etc. If you request a refund, we now have to place these materials with another buyer. This usually happens within 30 days or less, after which point we process the refund.
If your instrument is actively in the build process/ nearing completion, the refund will be processed once the instrument has been sold to another buyer. This usually happens within 30 days of completion.
5. Warranty: Our instruments are fully guaranteed and warranted for 1 year (parts & labor). If warranty work is required within the first 60 days, we also pay for shipping.
Q: I've added my instrument to my Shopping Cart, what about options / extras?
A: We'll send a confirmation email once we receive your order. At that time, let us know of any added options, after your deposit has been placed. Any added options / items do not increase the materials deposit; it will be collected on the back end when the instrument is ready for shipping.